cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thailand family vacation; Maya Bay (where Leonardo DiCaprio's the Beach was filmed), Phi Phi Islands

Highlighted
City Slicker

Thailand family vacation; Maya Bay (where Leonardo DiCaprio's the Beach was filmed), Phi Phi Islands

My boyfriend and I currently live in New York, USA but my family (mum, dad and sister) lives in Melbourne, Australia. In December 2017, my boyfriend and I travelled to Thailand (cities include Bangkok, Ao Nang, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, James Bond island and Phuket) for a family vacation where I was reunited with my incredible family from Australia. This picture of my boyfriend and I at Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands was taken by my dad on Christmas day and encapsulates some of the absolute beauty that the islands in Thailand has to offer. This Thailand trip was my favorite trip of the year because it gave me the chance to see my parents again (we only see eachother once each year at a chosen destination) and allowed them to meet my boyfriend (they loved each other, thankfully). Maya Bay was the highlight of the trip!

We would love a chance at winning $10k as we are huge travellers and living on a different continent to my family, means that both sides have to travel each year to see eachother, so additional $$$ would help fund these amazing family vacations. We are yet to figure out where our next family vacation to reunite this year will be but all suggestions are welcome!

On a side note; everyone should explore Thailand, it is an incredible country that appeals to everyone! Thanks!

Maya Beach - Thailand, Phi Phi IslandsMaya Beach - Thailand, Phi Phi Islands