cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spreading a Message of Authenticity Across Budapest

City Slicker

Spreading a Message of Authenticity Across Budapest

While I was in college, I studied abroad for an entire calendar year from 2009 to 2010 in Budapest, Hungary, my favorite city in the world. I wrote a book about this year called Traveling Triumphs: The Improbable in Budapest and Beyond. Seven years later, in the summer of 2017 (late June and early July), I returned to this magical, incredible city. I gave my recently published book The Power of Authentic Leadership to Hungarians I introduced myself to. Yes, I was audacious enough to go up to people on the streets, introduce myself, and hand them a copy of my book. Believe it or not, people responded in a friendly and accepting way. It was a dream come true to return to Budapest all these years later as a published author.

This is not about me - it's all about helping and inspiring others. My purpose is to help others express their authenticity, be who they really are, make a difference, and change the world. For things to do in Budapest, check out this article I wrote for 1000traveltips.com - there are more pictures from my 2017 visit to Hungary in it as well as some great ideas.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I will see you, my friend, at The Mountaintop!

Holding my recently published book as I stand on a bridge overlooking the Danube River in Budapest.Holding my recently published book as I stand on a bridge overlooking the Danube River in Budapest.