Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solo Birthday Trip To Morocco!

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Solo Birthday Trip To Morocco!

AB1F1378-B078-46D2-8CBF-21EA5804C914.JPG

2017 was a memorable year of travel when I visited 7 countries (Vietnam, Taiwan, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, Morocco, and Costa Rica) in 4 continents. Each destination amazed me in different ways, but my most memorable travel moment of 2017 was my time in Morocco. Last year I had no idea on what I wanted to do for my 30th birthday. I just knew I wanted to do something "different" and "new". Ultimately, I told my closest friends and family that I wanted to do a solo trip and ended up in Morocco after weeks of planning! This trip is hands down my favorite travel memory from 2017 for these reasons:

• I was inspired by the eye catching Moroccan design and colorful culture!

I love all the colorful surroundings in Marrakech. From the colorful spices on the streets to the detailed interior designs of the riads! I was inspired by it all!Amazing details on this!Amazing details on this! 

Moroccan Spices!Moroccan Spices!

• I was treated to a yummy cuisine!

On my birthday, I joined a group of other travelers and hiked around some of the valleys in Morocco's Atlas Mountains. We were treated to lunch prepared by  a Berber family home. The food was delicious and we enjoyed it with the views of the valley!
Moroccan Meal made with fresh ingredients!Moroccan Meal made with fresh ingredients!

Tea with a view!Tea with a view!

• I accomplished my goal!

I truly enjoyed the nature, the culture, the food, and the friendly people I've met from this trip and most importantly I achieved my goal of doing my first solo

birthday trip ever!

The second highest waterfall in Africa!The second highest waterfall in Africa!Spotted a camel at the valley!Spotted a camel at the valley!Yikes...!Yikes...!Moroccan storefront!Moroccan storefront!