cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skydiving in beautiful Empuriabrava / Spain

Highlighted
City Slicker

Skydiving in beautiful Empuriabrava / Spain

Empuriabrava is a beautiful village in the north east of Catalonia Spain, where France is only 30’ away. The amazing beach goes for miles and miles and is almost untouched, no buildings, parking lots whatsoever, what means no crowds. This area offers great outdoor activities, among hiking, kite boarding and free diving, skydiving is one of my favorite things to do over there. I chose this picture because it shows the sheer beauty of this peaceful place. The village with the biggest European marina below, rivers dividing the beach, wetlands and the calm sea. On top of that the play with the shadows and me appearing to be flying over the bay. Wherever I travel to, I try to make at least one skydive, this is the place I learned how to and always go back whenever I can. I miss Empuriabrava and its people!9D369492-9624-46AF-B550-0DB14244AA36.jpeg

Empuriabrava is a beautiful village in the north east of Catalonia Spain, where France is only 30’ away. The amazing beach goes for miles and miles and is almost untouched, no buildings, parking lots whatsoever, what means no crowds. This area offers great outdoor activities, among hiking, kite boarding and free diving, skydiving is one of my favorite things to do over there. I chose this picture because it shows the sheer beauty of this peaceful place. The village with the biggest European marina below, rivers dividing the beach, wetlands and the calm sea. On top of that the play with the shadows and me appearing to be flying over the bay. Wherever I travel to, I try to make at least one skydive, this is the place I learned how to and always go back whenever I can. I miss Empuriabrava and its people!

1 Reply
City Slicker

Re: Skydiving in beautiful Empuriabrava / Spain

Try skydiving in Puerto Vallarta!  Just amazing views - and a great drop zone (skydive vallarta)!  Has the added benefit of always being warm, great sand - and margaritas that'll put you under the table!