cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One girl, many countries

Highlighted
City Slicker

One girl, many countries

Fresh out of school, I packed my carry on and was off to embark on my first solo abroad experience. I had 1 month, 4 countries, and a lot of foods to try. My first stop was in Beijing; a short layover, where I climbed the Great Wall and meandered about Tiananmen Square. Soon I was off to Thailand to tan on the beaches of Koh Phi Phi island and Krabi. I took a jungle expedition through the Penisula to Khao Sok and stayed on an overwater tent on the lake, in one of the oldest jungles on earth. Back to civilization, I came to the fast bustling city of Bangkok, where I enjoyed some craft cocktails in the cosmopolitan SkyBar, seated 64 floors up in the sky. Onto the next destination- Hong Kong! The dichotomy of old world vs new; I found myself falling in love. I visited fish markets in Lantau island to drinking in Ritz Carlton's Ozone Lounge. The hikes were incredible and there were the best dumplings to boot. Next on my list, I visited Singapore. I stayed in the fabulous Marina Bay Sands and spent my hours tanning in their infamous rooftop infinity pool. Also not to be missed were the scrumptuous Laksa and sour Singapore Slings.  All in all the trip was amazing and as a female solo traveller, I always felt safe and made lots of new friends on my travels. I cannot wait to head back! 
IMG_9377.JPGIMG_9387.JPGIMG_9389.JPGIMG_9478.JPGfullsizeoutput_e.jpegIMG_9513.JPG