cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lauryn's 2017 Travels

City Slicker

Lauryn's 2017 Travels

Although I didn't travel to the Taj Mahal or "far away" from home in 2017 like many who submitted photos, I did go on several small, but noteworthy trips. I decided to collage them because I couldn't choose just one! In the top left photo, my friend Tracy and I went on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas in May. This is my favorite photo from the trip because we just look so happy to be there. In the bottom left photo, my coworker Annette and I spontaneously booked round trip tickets to Los Angeles for $100 a week before we left. When tickets are that cheap, you go to California for the weekend on a whim. We did plenty of sightseeing including the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Disneyland which was a total BLAST! Later in September, I visited Boston for the first time with my coworkers to attend one of the biggest marketing conferences in the country. We ended up going to a Boston Red Sox game together, which was my first professional baseball experience. Then in October, I took a work trip to Austin, Texas, another place I had never been before. We stayed in Downtown Austin and got to partake in the culture, food and nightlife of the city. The middle photo is my coworkers and I at our rooftop client event. Lastly, the top right photo is me and my bestie, Hannah enjoying some birthday drinks at Señor Frogs in Nassau, Bahamas this past October. We met while working at Disney but she lives in New York City and I miss her dearly. It's always really special when she comes to visit and it's even better when you can take a last minute birthday cruise! My 2017 was incredible and I'm glad I got to fit so many unique experiences into my year with all of the people I love!  IMG_1297.JPG