cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laos: Silent Beauty, Breathtaking Mountains!

Highlighted
Stately Explorer

Laos: Silent Beauty, Breathtaking Mountains!

Laos.jpg

My favorite memory of 2017 was my trip to Southeast Asia. During my 2 month trip, I visited Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Indonesia. My favorite memory was visiting Laos, because I was suprised by how much I loved the country and the people there. We took a wooden boat down the Mekong river and stopped at many towns including Pakbeng, Luang Prabang, and Vang Vieng. Laos is a landlocked country, so there are no warm beaches to play on or open waters to see. However, there are beautiful mountains everywhere and Asian elephants roaming the jungles. The Lao people are the most friendliest, welcoming people I have ever met in my entire life despite the horrible history they went through. They are resilient and inspiring. They are beautiful. My trip to Laos humbled me. It really made me reflect on what it is important in life. I highly recommend a visit to this country that most overlook! "Blessed are those who see the beauty in the most humble places!"

laos 2.JPGbreathtaking sunsets amongst the mountainslaos3.JPGcould not get enough of the viewslaos4.jpgeven the animals are friendly :)