cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costa Rican New Years Suprise!

Highlighted
City Slicker

Costa Rican New Years Suprise!

Screenshot (328).pngThis year, my girlfriend and her family (who I am close with) flew down to Costa Rica for Christmas and New Years.  I informed my girlfriend that I could not go with them (as she offered), but without her knowing, I had been planning with her parents to surprise her for New Years!  I flew down and got into the gorgeous city on Dec 27th and spent a week there.  We experienced the most amazing things - we ATV'd through the jungle through streams and brush, and came across baby wild cows that let us pet them!  Fog rolled in towards the top of the mountain, and we got off of our ATVs to then jump off on a rope swing!  The locals called it the "Tarzan Swing" rightfully so.  We then snorkeled with tropical fish out where the water is blue as blue can be, and saw birds dive-bomb into the water after them!  We also went on a crocodile tour where we watched our guides feed these massive prehistoric animals, up close!  Later on we got to enjoy some  hot springs by a volcano which was a first for me!  But let me tell you, New Years on the beach, with the waves crashing down, and fireworks filling the sky...it was amazing.  If anyone is thinking about checking out Costa Rica, it is a must!  Enjoy, safe travels, and keep on living life!IMG_0009.JPGIMG_0158.JPG