Did you mean: 

book travel

City Slicker

book travel

Can I book travel thru Barclay or do I have to use a different travel service

4 Replies
Stately Explorer

Re: book travel

I don't see an option to do so. But what would be the fun in that? :)

I usually book travel through a third party site like Expedia. You get points from Expedia AND points from Barclay.

City Slicker

You have to book via a different travel site and once they bill your credit card, then you can use points to pay some or all of the trip.

Internationally Known

Unlike Chase, AmEx and Citi, Barclay does not have a travel portal.  Barclay provides you the option to pay for your travel by using your miles to erase part or all of you travel cost via statement credits using your miles.  It is a very easy process.  Happy travels.

Internationally Known

@gefe57 wrote:

Unlike Chase, AmEx and Citi, Barclay does not have a travel portal.  Barclay provides you the option to pay for your travel by using your miles to erase part or all of you travel cost via statement credits using your miles.  It is a very easy process.  Happy travels.

Yes, and that is one of my favorite aspects of this card. I can book any airline, any hotel, any rental car, etc either directly or through a thrid part without being restricted to the dates (and prices) on some travel portal.