cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

Stately Explorer

Re: What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

Our goal collectively (long-time girlfriend and I that is) is to see Europe for the first time. We've got a few flight vouchers from giving up our seats on a United flight last summer coupled with some points here, so we've been thinking of either doing two weeks in the UK (she romantically involved with London; I'd love to see northern Scotland :)), or Germany, where both of our families are originally from.  

My personal goal is domestic.  Last summer, a friend from college and I biked from Pittsburgh (our hometown) to Washington D.C. (My adopted hometown).  We loved it so much we resolved to try and do at least one bike tour every summer, so we're biking from Albany to Buffalo on the Erie Canal trail this June.

City Slicker

I will try something new this time.My top travel goals this year is to make it to more of my own backyard.Between my interstate travel,I will be focusing on making more friends in each place that I visit.

City Slicker

One is to use all my vacation time.  Just found out I have 3 weeks, not 2 after 5 years at my job so I'm taking 2 trips this year...one for 1 week and the other for 2 weeks.

My other resolution is smaller.  I want to incorporate more weekend gettaways into my regular life instead of staying home and cleaning my apartment every weekend - just going to state parks in my area or hiking.  Stay active.

As always, my resolution is to GO SOMEWHERE NEW.  No repeats.  The world has too much to offer.

City Slicker

I've been to Namibia.  Wrote a story about it on here.  It's AMAZING!!!

Internationally Known

My travel resolution has been the same for many, many years, keep on traveling. I try to avoid visiting the same places twice, although there are so many old favorites that I would love to return to, like Florence and Rome, Paris and Nice. So many places, so little time!

RJean