cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

Stately Explorer

Re: What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

Finall have enouhg miles so we can fly business! I'm 6'6 tall and would make a long-haul flight so much more pleasant.

County Wise

My 2015 Travel resolution is to move with my prince charming who lives in Atlanta, GA. Every month we travel to visit each other, but once a month is not enough. I hope to move once he proposes, which can be any time now. I'm so excited to start a new life with my prince charming. 

City Slicker

Looking to get to some out of state/country music festivals including Movement in Detroit and Luminosity Beach Festival in the Netherlands!

City Slicker

2015 is the year that I want to venture into South America. I would love to visit Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Costa Rica. With maybe a pit stop in Jamaica! If I had to choose, it would be Brazil! :)

County Wise

My resolution is that I will go to one new place (preferably new country) on a vacation per year for the rest of my life. So that I never stop living my globe trotters dream. 

City Slicker

To do something with my closest friends for the year we all turn 25! 

City Slicker

What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution? TO TRAVEL MORE. lol.

Internationally Known

I'd like to travel as much as time and money permits. Right now I have a trip out west (Sedona, Monument Valley, Page, Grand Canyon, Phoenix) in April and a trip to Italy in September. Hope to get a few short weekend getaways in as well, but nothing planned!

Stately Explorer

After 5 years of busting my buns, working 2 jobs and travelling every weekend (within California), using all of my PTO for travel for the other job.. I am finally putting my foot down and using that PTO to go to Europe! No work, no cell phone, no laptop. No problem. I turned twenty-five this year and started it with a bang, running a marathon along the coast. I promised myself, while in the high of the moment, that this would be the year of my life that I do everything I had been saying I wanted to but never "had the time".

I just booked my trip for Europe in March. I cannot wait! Cheers to real VACATIONS!

City Slicker

My 2015 Travel Resolution is to settle down in France for a couple weeks to learn French cuisine from the greats! Nothing beats first-hand experience for me and France will be the inspiration for much of what I cook in the future. Also, before my return home, I would love to travel throughout the UK while much of their produced is farmed organically, which I love, and wouldn't mind coming home with notebooks filled with tips from some of the most strict when it comes to food standards.