cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

County Wise

Re: What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

My 2015 travel goal is to go abroad to China and visit my grandma for 2 weeks, then take a week off to either Cancun or do a 9 days trip to London/Paris/Amsterdam with friends!

My Asia trip is almost a guaranteed must do, hopefully I can save up for a bff trip as well!!

County Wise

I have become a nomadic gypsy wanderer in the last year.  Full time travel (more or less) was my prior goal.  Now it's to choose destinations and locations wisely.  To go somewhere that has yoga or rock climbing or skiing or hiking or something to DO other than sit on the beach with a cocktail in my hand.  It'll make my life more fullfilled and happier exploring new places.

City Slicker

We look forward to touring Ireland, then some kayaking Wis rivers in summer, and perhaps a trip to the northwest US in fall - as a start to retirement. We enjoy meeting people and visiting. Also 50th college reunion next summer in Minnesota.

City Slicker

Good idea to plan. We slept in the car one night on our honeymoon because motel rooms were short during the season of football bowl games

County Wise

My 2015 travel resolution, is to travel as much as I can. I already have two trips plan one to Costa Rica in May, and a Cruise on Royal Caribbean Allure of the Sea.

City Slicker

I plan on using all PTO days as well as leaving the country at least twice. I haven't been ona cruise so that could be put on the list.

Nationally Recognized

My 2015 resolution is to actually USE all those airline miles I've accumulated! I tend to want to save them up, but what good are they if I never use them??!!

City Slicker

My travel resolution for 2015 is to STAY OUT OF AIRPORTS

and avoid the stresses of boarding connecting flights that

depart at gates miles from arriving gates. In 2015 we will

travel overland at leisure to some of the outstanding places

nearby in our own state and country.

Ralph Hanson

Davis, Calif.

County Wise

For 2015, I want to travel more and increase my presence on Barclaycard Travel Community!

County Wise

Might be odd, but I resolve not to travel in 2015 and instead to start a savings account with eyes on a two-year RTW starting July 2017. $2000-3000 might get me two weeks now, but could mean two whole months on a longer-term budget.