cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

County Wise

Re: What's Your 2015 Travel Resolution?

My 2015 travel resolution is to pack light, and buy lots of souvenirs! Backpacks only, and extra bags for amazing things from all over the world :) 

City Slicker

I will be going to Tokyo Japan in March 2015. That will be my resolution to go to Asia. One more country off my bucket list!

City Slicker

I just moved across the country last year, so my only travel resolution is to visit family more often!
County Wise

My travel resolution for 2015, which I am already planning, is traveling solo. I'm going a tour in the summer that takes me to Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore in 14 days. This is my first big trip that I am planning and embarking on by myself!
City Slicker

Almost four weeks in New Zealand in February followed by two weeks in Hawaii; sounds like a plan!

City Slicker

My 2015 travel resolution is, as always, to relax more while traveling. We go to Europe every other year and each time we go we resolve to slow down, relax, and enjoy ourselves more--rather than speeding through cities checking off the top attractiions. We're headed to Italy and Spain in late spring and I can't wait to relax and take it all in!

City Slicker

Our plan is 10 days in Florida for Spring Training.  We're taking the auto-train from DC to Orlando, and then spend 10 days in the Florida sunshine--which sure beats the DC snow/slush/ice.  Last year, it was 7 degrees in DC, and 72 in Viera.  Can't beat baseball, beach reading, Kennedy Space Center and bird-watching.  Unfortunately, we do have to come back!

Stately Explorer

My 2015 travel resolution is two-fold: destination-wise, I really want to get to Morocco. Transportation-wise, I resolve to never sleep on an airport floor again :) Especially not for some super cheap Southwest or Ryan Air or Wizzair flight. No problem in my twenties, but I'm just too old for that now. If this means I have to get a room nearby the airport, get into an airline club using points or miles, or pay a couple hundred more for another flight at a decent hour, so be it. Goodbye cold floor and crick in my neck!

City Slicker

To take a career break with my husband and go on a round the world trip!

County Wise

To take my husband on another one of my bucket list adventures... North of the artic circle in February! I'm sure he'll love it... I mean who wouldn't want to go dog sledding with the northern lights dancing above you? He keeps bringing up something about -20 weather... Whatever :)