cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Your Favorite U.S. Beach for a Chance to Win $500!

City Slicker

Re: Share Your Favorite U.S. Beach for a Chance to Win $500!

Favorite beach is San Diego's Mission Bay area.  Great memories of going when the kids were little

City Slicker

beaches in Malibu - gorgeous views and it made me feel like a celeb with the amazing houses in the background

City Slicker

Cape San Blas in Florida's Panhandle is about as pure a beach experience as you can get. Dont miss Grayton Beach or the beaches of St. George Island.

City Slicker

My favorite beach is Abalone Cove Shoreline Park near Palos Verdes, CA.  Visitors can look for interesting marine life in the many tide pools. Overall it is a nice family/neighborhood vibe.

Highlighted
City Slicker

Kailua Beach on Oahu, HI.  Away from the bizzbuzz of Honolulu, perfect sand, great boogieboarding and kayaking, Aloha spirit, so relaxing!  It's a perfect beach in every way. 

City Slicker

GEDC1239.JPG

Not so much for swimming but to enjoy the views, Kenai Beach in Kenai, Alaska was one of my favorite places that I have been. If you go to this beach in July, you will witness dip net fishing. It's a crazy way to fish salmon but it works and the fishermen (and women) have done it for years.

If hot ain't your thing, the Kenai Beach is the place to go. It can get nippy any time of the year with the sudden breezes. Best to go during low tide. Just take note that tides come in rather quickly. I do love this beach and all of the beaches in Alaska.

City Slicker

I like the beach at West Palm Beach. I used to live there and it was a friendly atmosphere and warm year round

City Slicker

It may be better known for its mountains-plunging-into-the-sea views, but Big Sur also has one of the state's most scenic (and unusual) beaches!

City Slicker

My favorite hands down is Sarasota Beach because of the soft white sugary sand and the clear water. Even the public beach is awesome with new bathrooms, restaurants, play ground and plenty of FREE parking!
City Slicker

Our fanily has family in Destin, Fla. The beach there is truly amazing. Its clean and absolutely beautiful during the day and night. We look forward to visiting every year