cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Your Favorite U.S. Beach for a Chance to Win $500!

City Slicker

Re: Share Your Favorite U.S. Beach for a Chance to Win $500!

Wildwood beach in New Jersey is a great beach to visit!  The beach itself is one of the longest on the east coast, it's free and right next to a boardwalk that has tons of food, games and nightlife.  A one-stop beach shop.

City Slicker

My favorite beach in the U.S. is Fire Island, NY. Not only does the island offer a laid-back and fun environment, but you can only access the island by ferry so getting there is a relaxing and fun experience in itself. Highly recommend for all!

County Wise

best beach for me goes to Mission Beach San Diego. Excellent year round weather. Boardwalk is close by and plenty of room for families, friends, or yourself if you just want to hang out by the water!

City Slicker

Richmond Beach in Shoreline, WA is an awesome quiet northern beach that is not meant for swimming but more for picnics, playing beach sports, hiking, walking, and anything romantic. Very enjoyable.

City Slicker

Maui has beautiful beaches!! Probably some of my favorite. 

I also love the white sandy beaches in Marko Island!

City Slicker

My favorite beach is the Sea Isle City on the Jersey Shore. I have such wonderful times with the family here. So much to do and a great timegavin on the beach.jpg

City Slicker

Our favorite beach is Carolina Beach in North Carolina. Going to college in nearby Wilmington, Carolina Beach is the only beach in the area that allows dogs. Going to Carolina Beach allows me to keep my family with me, so that we can all enjoy the day in the sun, surf and sand!

City Slicker

My favorite beach is Eagle Beach Aruba. Clean, calm, pretty to look at.

City Slicker

Coos Bay, because that's the first time our kids have seen a beach

Highlighted
County Wise

green sands.jpggreen sands 2.jpg

I loved Papakolea (Green Sands Beach) on the Big Island of Hawaii.  A short hike from the southern most point in all 50 states and one of only a few beaches with green sand in the world.  Olivine mixed with countless waves makes for a beautiful sight.