cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oahu in February

Highlighted
County Wise

Oahu in February

I am taking my kids to Oahu in Feb for two weeks. I've been there several times and have done all the touristy stuff. The only reason I'm going again is to visit my aging grandparents, otherwise I'd be going to a different island. 

I need some suggestions of new things to do so I don't go crazy: lesser known educational activities, tide pools, kid friendly hikes, beginner snorkeling areas (not hanauma bay), etc. 

Thank you! 

Chaundell

2 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: Oahu in February

That's a big question. For this sort of thing, I recommend purchasing a copy of "Oahu Revealed" by Wizard Publishing. The author has done a great job at ticking off the locals by revealing a lot of the lesser-known secrets of the island (while also covering the big stuff), complete with very detailed maps and guidance. I would buy an old used edition from amazon, as not enough changes to justify the price of a new book, imho.
County Wise

Re: Oahu in February

Haha!  I know it's definitely not an easy question to answer.  I've been doing a lot of research trying to find different things, but finding it difficult.  Will definitely check that book out.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Chaundell