cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Tragic, Notre Dame is on fire

Highlighted
Internationally Known

It’s Tragic, Notre Dame is on fire

I just got a text from my brother telling me that Notre Dame is on fire.  I looked it up online and Wow!  It’s really burning.  

17 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: It’s Tragic, Notre Dame is on fire

It's so sad and unbelievable. So glad we were able to see it in our lifetime, looks like it's going to be a total loss.

Internationally Known

181.JPG

Internationally Known

Good one!  I haven't even gotten around to doing a story on Notre Dame yet.  Unfortunately it might be a history lesson. 

Internationally Known

This is a tragic loss of history and culture. I found out about it over the lunch hour. I am really at a loss for words. The fact that this is Holy Week just makes it even more awful. I am just thankful that it did not happen during the Good Friday/Easter Services.

Internationally Known

DSC_0058(2).jpg

Internationally Known

Hey Ed,  I have a twin picture.  Hahahahaha!  I had to crop mine to make it fit in this post.  They are almost the same.

Internationally Known

BelfryBat, I didn't even think of it like that.  I was just blown away that this could be happening. 

Internationally Known

IMG_2074.jpgI don't have the same photo as you guys, but here's the spire. What a tragic loss. I could't even watch it on the news.  I'm so happy the bell towers appear to be saved. 

Internationally Known

Trips4me, I don’t have that picture.  Judging from what I just saw on the news, the spire no longer exists.  It’ll be interesting to see if it can be rebuilt.