cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important message about the coronavirus to Cardmembers.

Community Manager

Important message about the coronavirus to Cardmembers.

Coronavirus.jpg

As a valued customer, we wanted to share our efforts related to the COVID-19 “coronavirus” and let you know we’re here to help if you need us.

Concerns about the coronavirus continue to rise. We are monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers, our colleagues and the community. If you would like additional information on preventative measures related to the coronavirus, please refer to the www.CDC.gov/coronavirus website. 

As a Barclays customer, there are many things that you can do to manage your account online. Log in to your account using the URL on the back of your card or with the Barclays Mobile app* anytime, 24/7. You can check account balances, make or set up payments, and see transactions. You can even view card benefits and rewards.  Online servicing tools can be used to set up alerts, request replacement cards and much more.

If you need help with your account, we are here. You can contact us anytime by calling the number on the back of your card.

Our thoughts are with those who are impacted by the coronavirus. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and take additional measures as needed to best support our customers.

If you don't have the Barclays Mobile app, you can download it. Search for “Barclays” in your app store. Not available for business card customers. 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Important message about the coronavirus to Cardmembers.

Thank you for the information Kim and Barclay Staff.  Keep up the good work and stay healthy. 

Jeff

Highlighted
Internationally Known

thank you! Be safe all!

Highlighted
City Slicker

I got this message in an email from Barclays because I have a credit card with Barlcays.

What the hell is the point of this message? Telling me something I already know? I know I can access my account online, that's the only way I access my account. I know the CDC exists and has guidelines.

You say you want to share your efforts to protect people from coronavirus, but then you give a link to the CDC and don't say anything about your efforts. You don't say how you're helping people because of corona virus, i.e. late payment forgiveness or other special programs.

This message is just pure spam and has absolutely no substance. It's just so some marketing department at Barclays can check a box and report to their superiors that they communicated with customers regarding corona virus (with zero content in that message). Literally no customer was helped by this message or told something they don't already know, stop sending these out please.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

If you don't like the message don't read it.  A lot of companies are sending out these types of messages and they all say pretty much the same thing.  Just delete them or don't read them if you feel so strongly.  We don't need to hear you rant and rave about it.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thank you to the travel community team, admin, and the rest of the staff for these info.