Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guided Tours of Vietnam

Highlighted
City Slicker

Guided Tours of Vietnam

Hello!

I'm looking for suggestions for a guided travel tour that includes Vietnam and maybe one other country like Singapore or the Phillipines.  I'm looking for something that lasts maybe 5 or 6 days in March with arrivals and returns anywhere from the 10-17th. Boy boyfriend and I are in our mid-twenties and looking for a fun experience.  I've done Contiki before but my last few trips seemed to be too young of a crowd for my taste, but other agencies such as Trafalgar have too many retirees.  Looking for an agency with a younger but more mature crowd. 

Thanks in advance!

Leigh

2 Replies
City Slicker

Re: Guided Tours of Vietnam

I am Ngoc Han from China and I spent my last year holidays in Vietnam with my colleagues. We booked this tour online through https://www.vietcruisetours.com. In our booked package they provided Cruise tours, walking tours, cycling tours, boat tours, trekking tours. We really enjoyed this trip. Thanks to Viet Cruise Tours for providing this kind of trip to us.

City Slicker

Re: Guided Tours of Vietnam

Hi Leigh,

If you have a chance to visit Vietnam again, I suggest you to visit some destinations down here:

In the Central, we have Hue, dreaming and graceful, famous for palm-leaf conical hat and traditional costume Ao dai. Gently floating on Huong river, looking at majestic scene of Ngu Binh mountain, going into Thien Mu pagoda, we just feel harmony, eurhythmic diapason of nature and the city. That explains why Hue people are very kind, amiable, gratuitous like that.

On the contrary, Da Nang is dynamic city with amusement parks, entertainments, and most importantly, beautiful blue beaches with stretching-out sands for us to be lazy day by day. In the cable car to Ba Na Hill, we can take a lot of gorgeous photos in the breathtaking background.

As an UNESCO World Heritage, Phong Nha - Ke Bang national park in Quang Binh is amazing with limestone plateaux, tropical forests and the whole diverse biological ecosystem. With a great geological diversity and spectacular phenomena, this place is the masterpiece of nature, including a large number of caves and crystal-like underground rivers.

Hoi An, one of must-see destinations if you're culture vulture. With its well-preserved mix of Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese and French architecture, you may want to spend more than one day in there. Some highlights in Hoi An I want to list is:

. Hoi An Old Town

. My Son sanctuary

. Japanese Covered Bridge

. Museum of Trade Ceramics

. Hoi An Riverside

. Cham Islands

Biking, cycling, scuba-diving and snorkeling are favorite activities in Hoi An also.

Sincerely,

Duc