cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February Points didn't transfer to card

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: February Points didn't transfer to card

No it didn't too and my card is linked so I'm not sure. I was given a email but have not heard response back yet. did you have any issue?

City Slicker

Yes, I’m having the same issue of points (miles) not transferring to a linked card. 

Sent two emails in early March. However, have not gotten any responses. 

Not sure what course of action to take next. 

Internationally Known

BTC_Points,  I guess I’m not understanding your issue about points not transferring to your credit card account.  You don’t have any stories authored under your profile.  That means there are no points to be transferred.  You don’t receive any points for kudos received from discussions.  

City Slicker

I have 500 miles earned 4 months ago for setting up the profile which never transferred. 

Internationally Known

I got it now.  I was thinking only of story points.  

Stately Explorer

CNY_Travels, did you resolve the problem with points not being transferred? If you did, can you please share your course of action?

Internationally Known

I did. It snuck up on me. It did transfer. Your points didn't transfer? That was an email but I can't find it anymore. If you have the Barclay card, you should be able to login and email them directly and they should be able to provide you the correct Barclay travel email. Sorry.