cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February Points didn't transfer to card

Nationally Recognized

February Points didn't transfer to card

I just started writing in February but my points did not transfer, if i understand it correctly, it should monthly?

Tags (1)
14 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: February Points didn't transfer to card

CNY_travels, make sure you linked your credit card to your Travel Community account.  The accounts must be linked for your travel community points to transfer to your credit card account (ie. Barclay Arrival Plus account).  If it is linked the points should’ve transferred on the 1st of March.  If the accounts are linked I would definitely make some inquiries.  Hope it gets worked out for you.

Nationally Recognized

gefe57, it is linked. I double check and it's linked. I know there has been issue in the past and I was waiting to see if anyone else if having the same issue but seem like no one else does or didn't post about it. do you know who I should contact?

Internationally Known

Mine posted properly. I was assuming everybody else's did too. Yes, you should definitely inquire with Barclays about this.

Highlighted
City Slicker

Mine haven't been transfered since points were earned in December 2018. Both, "Account Settings" and "Travel Community" show accounts are linked. 

Internationally Known

CNY_Travels,  I would try going to the bottom of the page there is a contact us tab.  I haven’t had to contact them yet but that’s where I would start. Good luck.

Internationally Known

Out of curiosity, is there a particular date that all participation points are ported over? Just wondering, because I've actually never really kept track of timing. Sorry if this information is easily available elsewhere, btu I don't see it;)

City Slicker

To my knowledge, every 1st of the month unless if 1st falls on the weekend. Then, it's on first Tuesday of the month. 

Internationally Known

Thanks!

City Slicker

CNY_Travels, did your points transfer in April?