cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Warm cities in US for winter vacation?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Best Warm cities in US for winter vacation?

Thank you Liketraveling.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow but don't hold you breath until you see me hula dancing.  Hahahaha! My right hula can't shake like that yet.  Well, probably never because I have no rythme.  I will try and get some nice hula pictures for a story though.  We have the evening Luau and dinner.

I like winter Florida weather but not the humidity of the summer (same here in Hawaii).  Time to wander around the village.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Happy Birthday @Gefe57! Enjoy the sunshine and beauty of Hawaii! Looking forward to your stories! 

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thank you Trips4me.  We are waiting for the final performance at the Polynesian Cultural Center.  Bummer!  They just said no photography.

We are having a great time.

Highlighted
City Slicker

I'm originally from the midwest and have been living in GA for 6 years now.  It's honestly not super warm in the winter.  I would avoid Savannah and Charleston if you're looking for SoCal/FL type weather.  I'm not positive on what's typical for New Orleans, but I went in January 2 years ago and it was cold and rainy :(.  Key West is fun for a couple days, maybe more if you have a car and can explore the different keys.  Hope this helps!