You are sure to enjoy your visit to the Canadian Rockies! The scenery is simply amazing. Have fun!
1. Check out the view of famous Mount Rundle.
2. Take a ride on the Sulphur Mountain Gondola. The cost is about $30, but well worth the trip. At the top you can take in the Banff Skywalk and maybe you will see some great wildlife.
3. At Banff Park Museum you can see everything from birds to bears and much more, all stuffed.
4. Boat tours will take you around the largest lake in the rockies, Lake Minnewanka.
5. The bakery treats at the Wild Flour Cafe are fabulous.
6. The Saltlik restaurant is spendy but very good for steak.
7. Eddie's Burger Bar is cozy and casual.
8. The Whyte Museum has lots of interesting artifacts to see.
9. Rent a bike. There is a shuttle that will take you and your bike to the trails.
10. Visit Lake Louise and stop by the Fairmont Chateau.
11. Check out the Upper Hot Springs.
12. The scenery around Icefields Parkway are gorgeous.