cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 travel!

Internationally Known

Re: 2020 travel!

The Opening Ceremony is one that looks like it'll be TV for sure for me. I'm seeing quotes over $6,000! 

Internationally Known

Ouch!  TV for sure.

Internationally Known

wow that's crazy

Internationally Known

@gefe57. Your trip sounds amazing!! I can't wait to read your stories 

Internationally Known

We have a ton planned this year. We will be in Barcelona next week, then in April it's back to Europe to complete the West Highland Way in Scotland and then to the Netherlands to see the tulips in Keukenhof. In May we return to Germany to go back to the Alps on Bavaria so my husband can climb another mountain. Then NY to see family in July (hopefully). We're trying to pick a destination for a trip in June as well. Should be another busy year!

Internationally Known

Kranzie10,  wow!  Your travel plans are full.  Can't wait to read and see pictures about your trips.  I loved Barcelona and would definitely go back.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

WOW! This is an exciting year for everyone's travel!!! I cannot wait to read all of your stories!

Kranzie10, I will have to look back for your stories on Germany as we are headed there this year, specifically Munich for 5 days.  Then we will do our first river cruise heading out to the Oberammergau Passion Play and then Nuremberg, ending in Budapest (can you see I am excited?!! ha).  In September we are headed out to Kau'ai and Oahu, our first time in Kau'ai so really looking forward to that! Seriously, it does go without saying that Hawaii is one of the best places on earth.  Just my opinion :-).  

Internationally Known

Dyrd1955,  Kauai is still on our list for a visit.  We always tend to go where our timeshare is, except Maui, that was Hilton points.  I'm pretty sure whenever we take our next trip to the islands we will include Kauai.  I've also been looking at some of the now not so expensive inter island flights to drop in on a couple of the smaller islands for a day trip.  Have a great time in Germany and Hawaii.  Looking foward to seeing and reading about your adventures.

Jeff