cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Travels: Where are you Planning on Going?

City Slicker

Re: 2019 Travels: Where are you Planning on Going?

Jordan is AMAZING. 

I spent a Christmas/New Year holiday there back in college. Nice people, delicious food, beautiful sights. Egypt is on my bucket list.

I hope you have a great time! I'm happy to offer thoughts/suggestions if you'd like.

Highlighted
Stately Explorer

We only have one trip planned but it’s a big one! My husband and I will be traveling to Europe for the first time in April. We will be visiting France (Paris and St jean de Luz), Spain (San Sebastian and Barcelona), and Italy (Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice, and Como) 

We are so excited! Makes it a lot easier to stomach the fact that we didn’t take our normal winter vacation this winter - haha. 

Internationally Known

Dallasp92, in Venice I highly recommend going to the top of the Fondaco dei Tedeschi.  It’s free and has the most amazing views of Venice.  It’s right by the Rialto Bridge.  Sounds like a fun trip looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading about your adventures.

Stately Explorer

Gefe57, thank you! We will definitely check that out. I’m already excited about the stories I’ll be able to write and share!

Nationally Recognized

So far it's looking like a big year with Mexico, China, and France on the list, and hoping for a stopover to see friends in Birmingham. New Year's resolution was to start taking better advantage of my academic schedule lifestyle, and so far it looks like I'll be doing it right. ;)