cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Elite Travel Services?

City Slicker

World Elite Travel Services?

Looking to see if anyone has any thoughts or stories about using this. I understand that it says, "Includes a suite of premium travel offers, world-class travel advisors and access to truly “Priceless Experiences.” Anyone have anything? Appreciate it.

9 Replies
Stately Explorer

Re: World Elite Travel Services?

I assume the Priceless Experiences refers to the MasterCard Priceless campaign, which you can access at www.priceless.com It offers some very compelling events and access to events. The premium suite of benefits can vary, have you visited the official World Elite MasterCard portal at www.mastercard.us/worldelite ? It has some additional details.

Stately Explorer

I have a different Mastercard, and in summer 2013 I got to go on to Wrigley field to shag fly balls, hit in the batting cage, watch batting practice from the bleachers and then watch a game from a Chicago focused Priceless experience.  It was a great once in a lifetime opportunity.

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

I'm one of those people who sometimes reads those fine-print booklets that you get with your cards ;-)

I was issued the new World Elite card and one benefit I'm eager to test out is an upgrade to the next higher class when booking a full-fare economy flight on certain airlines - including Swiss and Lufthansa. We're planning a trip to Zurich in 2015 and I'd love to get bumped up to First from Economy! 

I'd love to know if anyone has taken advantage of the Elite benefits.

City Slicker

Thanks for the info. I appreciate you bringing this up to me. I went on the website and looked at several of the benefits and I am definitely going to check them out. Especially with the upgrades and flights and the rental car program as well. Thanks!

City Slicker

Let us know how it works out when you try to upgrade. Whether you have problems or any issues or even any info you can give us when we book our next trip. I have seen stories on several different websites where people love this card for upgrading reasons but personally I haven't tried it. Let us know! I'd appreciate it! 

Nationally Recognized

I can't figure out what the rental car benefit IS. I'm not interested in larger cars, hands-free checkout, etc. but would love to get 25% discounts. I can't figure out how you are supposed to do that. Does anyone know?

Community Manager

@dreamshark : I was able to find on the world elite site some information about discounts on rental cars. Is this what you were looking for? http://www.mastercard.us/travel/world-elite-summary.html?choice=car

Stately Explorer

I know with National the discount is automatically provided when you book on their site while logged in. During the registration process it codes your membership in Emerald Club as "MASTERCARD ELITE."

County Wise

Has anyone tried one of those world elite services for the sake of hotel room upgrades? I am wondering if there is anything I am supposed to say the front desk in order to get the upgrade or is it automatic? I also noticed that on the master card travel website not all hotels are eligible for upgrades and those that are are general 30-40% more expensive than going through regular booking sites or through the hotel for that matter.