cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

City Slicker

Re: Re: Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

Thank you very much. I just called the number and got it approved immediately! 

Stately Explorer

@BCUSCare_Travel wrote:

Hello @dapang. We're sorry to hear this and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. For further information we would ask that you contact our credit team directly at 866-408-4064. Our agents are available 24/7. We hope you find this information helpful. ^KH

Are conversions available yet?

City Slicker

Hi There, How many days will it take for the card to arrive? I am going abroad in several days. When I apply, I transferred most of my credit limit to the Premier from my Plus. I really need to new card to arrive before I leave. Thanks

Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

Thank you for following up with us, Emeritus. At this time we are not offering an upgrade to the Arrival Premier. This may change in the future. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you. ^DJ

Internationally Known

@BCUSCare_Travel wrote:

Thank you for following up with us, Emeritus. At this time we are not offering an upgrade to the Arrival Premier. This may change in the future. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you. ^DJ

Thanks for the update. For now, I will keep using my Arrival Plus.

City Slicker

If I apply and get this card, will my points transfer from my current Barclay card?

Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: Re: Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

Hi all,

We’re happy to announce Arrival cardmembers can now apply for Arrival Premier without having to contact our credit team for reconsideration. To learn more about the Barclays Arrival Premier product, please visit  ArrivalPremier.com. Thanks!

City Slicker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

Hey @GeneaD - 

I just called in to inquire about upgrading my card to Premier, but the phone rep stated this is still currently unavailable.

Can you confirm the details on this offer?

Thanks,

Community Manager

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

Hi @dmrichards26, thanks for your message. We are not currently offering upgrades from Arrival Plus to Arrival Premier. Arrival Plus cardmembers can apply for Arrival Premier and potentially have both cards.  If you’re interested, you can apply online at ArrivalPremier.com. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.  Thanks! 

City Slicker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Upgrade to Arrival premium card?

Is there any sense of when we'll be able to upgrade the Arrival+ to an Arrival Premier? I don't have a use for both cards, so I'd rather not apply for the Premier.