cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring miles between accounts

Internationally Known

Transferring miles between accounts

I was wondering if it possible to transfer miles between 2 different credit card accounts. I know Chase allows transfers within family members. Anyone knows? Thanks

3 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: Transferring miles between accounts

I would suggest calling the company directly and asking them because when I called them and asked them that same question, the answer was no because the credit cards are not run by the same back end company. If that makes sense.

As as an example: If you have an Arrival Premier credit card, you can’t transfer points to an NFL Extra Points card. They are in a totally different category.

If you do end up calling the company, I’d love to hear the answer!

Internationally Known

Victoria_pa, I just read a post on Points with a Crew where someone asked about transferring points between Barclay accounts.  Barclay Customer Service’s response to his question was,  “We unfortunately cannot transfer miles from one Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Master Card to another Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Master Card.  We appolipogize for any inconvience this May cause.”  I don’t know which card accounts you may be referring to, but I would imagine different Barclaycards May have the same policy.  But in case things may have changed, I agree with INeedAVacation, give Barclay a call to double check.  Good luck

Community Manager

Hello @victoria_pa. We regret to inform you that our cards do not allow you to transfer miles between them. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. ^KH