cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend bonus

County Wise

Re: Refer a friend bonus

Correct. It doesn't tak a year to set up a referral program.

Take a look at the recent negative changes to the card. Not only am I going to stop referring the card, but I am going to stop using it. Plenty of better options available.

County Wise

Correct. It doesn't take a year to set up a referral program.

Take a look at the recent negative changes to the card. Not only am I going to stop referring the card, but I am going to stop using it. Plenty of better options available.

City Slicker

Re: Referrals

Any update from this?????? C'mon Barclay, get on the ball here.

Community Manager

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all your comments on and enthusiasm for this feature. Although Jen mentioned this was being investigated last year, presently this is not a feature planned for the card in the immediate future.

Should this timing change at all, we will definitely post an update. I know you are all very interested in this as a card benefit and both Jen & I have made the Arrival team aware of this - and other - feature requests. 

County Wise

With the multitude of negative changes to this card, I can no longer in good faith refer my friends to the Arrival Plus anymore anyway. Barclaycard has ruined a great product, and I have encouraged the friends who did sign up for this card because of me to close their account when the annual fee comes due.
City Slicker

Hello Barclay,

I know that you said that a referral bonus isn't happening anymore back in August. We are now into a new year, and I am referring someone to get your card who is applying tomorrow. Are there any benefits I will receive by helping you attain a new customer?

Thank you,

Andrew J. Nalian

City Slicker

Thanks for asking this question. I'm using the link now. Hope to get points quick! I'm so excited!
City Slicker

Any update on this or just trying to set up referral program from last 3 years?

Internationally Known

2018, still no program. I'm going to assume that it isn't going to happen. Though honestly, when you can write travel reviews and get points - that is AWESOME. I'd still refer people to this card despite all the haters.

Internationally Known

It is funny that this thread just got refreshed with some new comments. I was telling some friends and family how much I like the Arrival Plus when the card got pulled. I am VERY happy with the Arrival Plus and would refer it to anyone who wants to rack up travel rewards without having to be loyal to any particular airline, hotel chain, rental car agency, etc. I am so glad that I got it before it got pulled.