cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend bonus

City Slicker

Re: Refer a friend bonus

Are you still working out technical issues on the Refer a Friend bonus email? This thread is about 1 year old. I haven't seen anything new.

City Slicker

Totally agree.

My dad needed a new travelling card. Was going to recommend the Barclays Arrival. But figured the Chase Saphire has a refer a friend bonus.   

City Slicker

I pity the fools who worked on ading the feature back then, hehe.

But seriously, I made the exact same question via their secure messages and I only got what seemed to be an automatic response. It said something about how important my feedback was and that it was going to be forwarded to the right people. Nothing like "we are working on it" or "you know, many people want this and we are considering something for you". Nada.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this 1-year old thread and learned they were working on the feature then. The cake was a lie, really?

Community Manager

Thanks for the continued feedback everyone! This is something we're still investigating. We'll be sure to update this post and the community should we have any updates on the topic.

County Wise

As a digial marketer, I have launched many a rewards program. The longest development time including concepting, strategy development and digital integration was three weeks. You claim to have been "investigating" this for over a year. It's not that complicated. Either do it, or don't do it. Quit leading your customers on. It doesn't show good faith and dilutes your brand.

Community Manager

Hi @travel-warrior - Thanks for your perspective and sharing your own experience! We'll see what we can do to to provide everyone a more detailed update on why this customer request is still under investigation. 

City Slicker

I recently referred someone and was really disappointed that Barclaycard doesn't offer this feature when so many competitor cards do. Just adding my vote for the feature request!

Stately Explorer

Hello,

Just following up as this thread is old and I haven't seen a refer a friend bonus rolled out in the last year. I love my Barclay Card and  I feel like I am the barclay promoter because I tell everybody about it! Bonus Miles would be a great referral incentive. I am planning a destination wedding to Italy and would like to recommend that all of the guest sign up for the Barclay Arrival Card.

Thank you for any update.

Bridgette

County Wise

Hey JenniferH I was just wondering if the refer a friend bonus is up yet.  It's been a year so it would be great to see it ready as I already have friends that I would love to suggest this card to.

-tanner

City Slicker

@Kati_D - It doesn't take a year to set something like this up. Stop telling people "We're investigating it" and either make it happen or tell us why it's not happening. I was just about to refer a friend of mine but I think I'm going to send him somewhere else because I don't like what I'm hearing on this board. In fact, there are a lot more 2% reward options out there nowadays so I'm going to look into taking my business elsewhere also. Take care of your customers and they will take care of you.