cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend bonus

Community Manager

Re: Refer a friend bonus

Thanks for your comments, @Ian8904 . I reached out to our team and was informed this is something we are investigating on our end so stay tuned!

County Wise

How long are we supposed to wait? !

City Slicker

Do we have any update on this?  Recently was talking up the card to a friend and want to refer them but would love to be rewarded for it somehow!

City Slicker

I understand you finally have a referral program for the U.S. Airways card. Unfortunately, it is not open to all of your customers.

I emailed your customer service to see if I could get a bonus for referrals and was told only "invited" cardholders could take advantage. This is very disappointing to those here waiting for so long for such a program.

I have a friend in mind who could benefit from the the U.S. Air or Arrival card, but frankly I'm better off recommending the Chase Sapphire because I'd get a 5,000 point bonus.

City Slicker

With other major banks providing a refer a friend benefit with their cards (Chase, AmEx), I can easily find one of my other cards that will meet the needs of my friends, while rewarding me for finding a card that fits their spend habits.  I do not see why I would take them down this road, especially when they would be frustrated themselves when they cannot turn around and refer their friends if they appreciate the card/service they receive.

City Slicker

Why is this an issue still after a year?  Seems like everyone wants to refer the Arrival card but no benefit to existing members.  Kind of a failure.

Community Manager

@ChaoticHavok Thanks for your feedback. This is something we are looking into.

City Slicker

Did the "Refer a friend bonus ever end up happening?

Community Manager

Hi @BenGreat1 - Thanks for your question. We are still investigating this option. Should anything change, we'll update this thread!

County Wise

I am really loving Barclay Arrival plus, but the one major issue I felt is that there is no way to refer a friend... I think if you are still working out the technical issues of implementing this feature - I think it is better to atleast provide an offline feature to refer and earn points.