cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend bonus

City Slicker

Refer a friend bonus

Hello

I just became a member and love my card! I wanted to know if there is any form of reward existing card holder may get for refering friends to apply for the barclaycard arrival mastercard.

Thanks

Hamesh

60 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Refer a friend bonus

Hi @Hamesh First our apologies in the delayed response to your question. It's a great question! We are actually building a "Refer A Friend" capability right now and should be launching it shortly. When it does, we will make an announcement on the Travel Community. Thanks again and welcome to the community!

Stately Explorer

"Refer a Friend" bonus?

I absolutely love my Barclay's Arrival World Mastercard and being the self-claimed credit card guru of my friends, I've started recommending it to friends and family members. I'm just wondering if Barclay's has any sort of "refer a friend" bonus? If so, what would the people I refer have to do?

Thanks!
Tara

Stately Explorer

Re: "Refer a Friend" bonus?

Stately Explorer

Thanks! @emeritus

Stately Explorer

I have no one to refer but look forward to the bonus in case I ever do!

City Slicker

Any update on this?

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

We are still working out a few technical issues with this "Refer a Friend" email capability. We are hoping to get an update shortly about when it will be available. Thank you for your patience!

City Slicker

I also have many friends I can refer. I have someone who wants a card now. How long will it be before you get the update needed for the referal program?

City Slicker

it would definitely be good thing to have. Look forward to it.