cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Entry

Internationally Known

Re: Global Entry

Unfortunately our closest interview location is SFO, I wish they had one at SMF (Sacramento).   I’m gonna have to start researching the renewal process.  Have to do that next year sometime.  Ya have to take advantage of every opportunity to create stories.  I have found myself looking for a story subject almost every where I go now.  As @Ed4000 put it a while back, this site is addictive.  👍🏻

Internationally Known

Well, guess what! I have an interview scheduled for Monday. They got me in really quick!

Internationally Known

I had my interview on Monday, and all went well. Thus, I went from initial application to successful interview in only 10 days (6 business days). This was a huge relief, given the horror stories that I have read online about the process taking months. I suspect that if you are willing to drive to a border town (on the US-Mexico Border specifically), you might be able to get in quickly due to the high presence of the Border Patrol in this area.

Internationally Known

BelfryBat, that is unbelievable.  Only 10 days.  WOW!!!  I guess it all depends on your location and how many interview locations there are to serve the applicants.  I’m glad it was a quick and easy experience for you.  The interviews are a piece of cake.

Highlighted
Stately Explorer

I agree with what you are saying but the only card that is in this tier that does provide it would be the Capital One Venture card.  I believe that is still one of their benefits. 

Internationally Known

United Explorer and IHG Premier also provide it in the lower AF tier.