cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did your February Points post to your account?

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Did your February Points post to your account?

Thanks Kim.  It really is helpful to know that Barclays is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I have noticed that my statistics (ie stories written, kudos, etc) are tracking correctly on my Community Profile. Thus, I am confident that everything is tracking on the back end. I am guessing that we just have some sort of computer glitch that is causing the total miles to not display correctly. I do not know if this affects the transfer of miles to our credit card accounts.

As others have pointed out, this issue has always been resolved when it happenend in previous years. I will continue to write stories and trust that everything is tracking and will post sooner or later.

Of course, if you have booked travel based on anticipated miles, instead of posted miles, then you will have a different concern.

Highlighted
Community Manager

The miles posting issue has been fixed and a tech push is scheduled for tonight.
Points should post tomorrow. Appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thanks, Kim! We appreciate the update and you guys working the issue!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Kim, that's fantastic news! Much appreciated as always!!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thank you Kim and your team for getting on this quickly.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yay! My February miles just posted to my Arrival Plus card account! Thanks to Kim and everybody else who got the system working again!

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Mine did too!  Thank you Mods for the fix.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

I got mine too.  Thank you Barclays (ie Kim) for taking this so seriously.  However, the February posting to my account seemed to be somewhat "light".  Did anyone else notice that their February posting was less than they expected?  Given that the running counter of accumulated points stopped working around February 27th, the February posting may have been based on that date, rather than February 29.  Thoughts or observations?

Community Manager

Hi Traveler917:

You are right. Because of the data issue, only posted miles earned till Feb.27 posted. Any remaining miles will be posted during the next monthly run for March. Hope this helps.