cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Arrival Plus Card

City Slicker

Barclay Arrival Plus Card

About six months ago I got the Arrival Plus Credit Card. I liked what it had to offer, when you earn 2 miles for each dollar you spend. I recently went onto the barclay website to see what else this company has to offer. I have become very concerned that this card is being discontinued. 

If you head over to the website in the browse card section, where it gives you all the card they offer, the Arrival Plus is no longer an option. I am hoping someone in the community can answer my question of why this card may be discontinued?

4 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Barclay Arrival Plus Card

@Travelguy4894, thanks for reaching out.  The Arrival+ is still listed on our alternate website, which is findmybarclaycard.com.  We are constantly updating our products page, and currently there are no plans to discontinue the product.  Thanks!  ^JH

Internationally Known

Re: Barclay Arrival Plus Card

I am glad to know that the Barclay Arrival Plus is not being discontinued. I am very satisfied with this card and I have suggested it to friends who are looking for a new travel rewards card.

Community Manager

Re: Re: Barclay Arrival Plus Card

Hi @BelfryBat, I just wanted to provide an update to your question. We have currently discontinued this offer so we can test and evaluate different offers to determine which is the most valuable to consumers. Nothing will change for cardmembers who already have the Barclaycard Arrival Plus Mastercard. Current Arrival Plus cardmembers should continue using their card with confidence. 

Internationally Known

Re: Re: Barclay Arrival Plus Card

Thanks for the explanation. I plan to keep the card and I am glad that I got it when I did.