cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Read Full Story" not working

Highlighted
Stately Explorer

"Read Full Story" not working

When I click on a story, the "Read Full Story" button at the bottom of the page is no longer working.  Anyone else happen to be having this issue?  Was hoping to read a few stories about Rome as I plan my trip.

Thanks!

10 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: "Read Full Story" not working

Yes. This has been going on for over two weeks for me. It happens with some stories not all of them. 

Community Manager

Hi @seanpmccaffery are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what browser are you accessing the community from?

Community site experience is optimized when using Chrome to access. We also recommend clearing web browser history and caches.

Thanks!

Internationally Known

I do use Chrome to access this website and I believe I am not the only one who is experiencing this problem. It forces me to go to the member's profile in order to get the full story and be able to read it. I can't get the full story through the Travel Stories pages. 

Internationally Known

That is what I have to do as well. I even have to visit my own profile to review my own stories.

Also, I now have to visit profiles in order to give kudos.
Community Manager

Re: Re: "Read Full Story" not working

Hi @BelfryBat and @Savvytraveler14 thank you both for providing such clear feedback, as we continue to look into this our team is wondering if the browsers you are using are the updated versions?

As much detail as possible is helpful to tracking the issue to an origin.

Thank you! 

Internationally Known

As far as I know I have the most updated version. Thanks 

Internationally Known

I have just updated Firefox and I am still having the same problem. I still need to try it with Chrome. These links don't work on my Android either. Thanks to the team for working on these problems.

Internationally Known

I have exactly same issues like other community members. "Read Full Story" button and cannot give "Kudos" in the Travel Stories page. I had to access each community members' profiles and read their stories, then both "read full story" and "giving kudos" work. It has been going on like this for over three weeks now. 

Stately Explorer

Internet Explorer is what I have historically used, but I will try Chrome going forward to see if that resolves the issue.