cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on Comments section

Internationally Known

question on Comments section

I was looking at one of my older stories and noticed someone had commented on it. It would be nice if I was notified if someone comments on my story so I can read it. Or did I accidentally turn off something in settings? Anyone know?

7 Replies
Internationally Known

Re: question on Comments section

There is actually a separate thred on this. We had discussed it before because there is no way to get notification if someone comments on your stories. You would just have to go back and check all of your stories. 

Internationally Known

Okay, thanks! I read through the discussions looking for this answer, but must have missed it! Hopefully this feature will be added someday.

Internationally Known

that woud be great!  I have commented before, asking a question and hoped that the author saw it, but was unsuccessful. 

Internationally Known

I have mentioned it many times before that it would be a great feature. It would certainly strengthen the community feeling. I already had lots of questions I wanted to ask but unfortunately the authors were not made aware of those. Sometimes I just wanted to say that I loved the post, the story or the picture...

Once you post a few hundred stories, it is nearly impossible to check if someone made a comment. Barclays, are you listening? Maybe that’s a question in one of your next surveys?

Internationally Known

Hi Everyone, 

I'm receiving email notifications on comments made on my blogs now.  Trouble is, I can't find a way to read the entire comment (that's what I've been looking for - info on how to do this).  The new comments appear as if my blog that they were commening on was given a new title - their comment (which really threw me off at first).  Does anyone know how I can access the entire comment to read

@Liketraveling wrote:

I have mentioned it many times before that it would be a great feature. It would certainly strengthen the community feeling. I already had lots of questions I wanted to ask but unfortunately the authors were not made aware of those. Sometimes I just wanted to say that I loved the post, the story or the picture...

Once you post a few hundred stories, it is nearly impossible to check if someone made a comment. Barclays, are you listening? Maybe that’s a question in one of your next surveys?

?

Internationally Known

They supposedly fixed it so you would get an email (if your settings are set correctly) but it’s not working.  

Internationally Known

Migmatite, that sounds alittle strange. My comments work okay. If you want to share more details....like who commented or what story was commented on. Then we can check to see if we see the same thing on our end.