cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

points not posting

Nationally Recognized

points not posting

From what I've read, points post most everyday.  That was the case with me until about 5 days ago.  I received an email on the 21st that 750 points posted but the points never went onto my account.  Since then I have posted a few stories a day but haven't received any emails nor any points.  Is there a back-up somewhere or a problem?

10 Replies
Community Manager

Re: points not posting

Hi @Pglo716: Points post to your Arrival account at the end of each month. The other notifications are for the points you have accrued in the community. 

We are making updates to the miles file so you may not receive these updates as you are active in the community. We expect to complete this work shortly. 

Stately Explorer

Kati,

I posted a story last week. Usually I get an email the following morning (or 2 days later at the latest) saying I got some participation miles.  It has been 5 days now and I have not received that email. Can you look into this, or has this been a new issue? I want to make sure I get credit in the next few days so this latest story's points can post next week in the beginning of October. 

Thanks,

Community Manager

Hi @joeallen88We are making updates to the miles file so you will not receive these updates as you are active in the community over the next few days. Once the work is completed, these will resume - as will points transfers to accounts. 

Thanks for checking in! :)

Stately Explorer

Will this update be done soon? Like in the next day before October hits so these miles can all be posted when they add them at the beginning of the month?

Community Manager

We're looking to implement these changes in early October. You will notice some delays now - implementation; however, we are still tracking activity within the platform. 

Stately Explorer

Kati, I earned quite a few miles in September and have received emails confirming them. However, the points are not posting to my account.I have an Arrival + linked.

Weren't they supposed to post October 1, or October 3 at the latest, since October 1 was a weekend day? Your responses in this thread have been vague and confusing--are the points scheduled to post the first week in October, or not? Thanks very much for your help.

Community Manager

Hi @emmasensei. You are correct that miles typically transfer within the first few days of the month. As we are currently performing work on this feature, this has been delayed (as noted above). 

We expect the work to complete over the next few days. 

Nationally Recognized

Hello, I've also noticed that the points for some stories I posted on Oct 5th haven't posted to my account yet. I know there was a delay, but I had a number of points post on Oct 4th so just want to make sure that points from the 5th will post when the updates are completed. Thanks!

Stately Explorer

whats the latest update here? I still am missing miles.