cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero participation miles earned on recent statement

Nationally Recognized

Zero participation miles earned on recent statement

So... I've only recently started back up posting stories and getting kudos (and giving, of course!).  I just checked my August 17th statement and there are no earned participation miles on it.  I definitely posted stories and received kudos during the dates this statement is for.  Did this happen to anyone else?  Between the lifetime miles showing zero here, and seeing nothing on my statement, I'm feeling wary of the whole situation.  I know that things are supposed to be working on the back end since we can't see miles on the site, but it appears that I've earned no miles at all.  :(

3 Replies
Nationally Recognized

Re: Zero participation miles earned on recent statement

Update:  I called a customer service representative and they were polite, but not helpful at all.  He just kept telling me that the points would be awarded once the billing cycle was over, and I kept telling him that based on the billing cycle dates listed in my recent statement I should have received miles.  And then he... told me the same thing again.  Now they've opened a case number for me and said it will be a week to 10 days and I'll get a letter in up to a month.  

At least the pictures showed back up on everyone's stories today... I guess that's something.  

Internationally Known

@bumblebun, points will be awarded at the beginning of the month independent of your billing cycle. Next credit should occur on September 2 or 3, usually does not happen on the first of the month.

Nationally Recognized

I wonder why the heck the person on the phone didn't tell me that!  It seems like people at Barclays barely know this place exists.  Thanks for clarifying.  :)