cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

When the 1st falls on a weekend day do we usually see the participation miles added to our accounts? I have not usually kept track of this, and I'm not sure whether that is the case or if it is the issue with tallying the stories and miles.

Thanks, patient travellers!

Internationally Known

Although miles usually post on the first day of the month, sometimes they do not post until the second or third.

I would not panic until about the 4th day of the month. I suspect they'll probably post on Monday, but I do not know that for certain.

Internationally Known

Thanks, B.

If you don't mind me pestering you one more time, does that mean any stories I post tonight will be included in the upcoming transfer?

Internationally Known

The stories that you write today will probably not post until the beginning of July. At least, that's how it has traditionally been on here.

The main thing is if you have a travel expense that's about to expire, you might want to do a big rush of stories at the end of the month instead of waiting until the beginning of the next month.

Internationally Known

Thank you! Sorry if these are silly questions. I have a charge expiring and knew I wouldn't quite make it by the 1st but thought maybe this bought me some extra time;)

I don't usually have to keep such close tabs on it, but the confluence of events this time worked out just so.....

Internationally Known

Please ask away. It took me awhile to learn a lot of this stuff. We did have a problem last summer when miles did not post for a couple of months but they did track on the back end.

I have a couple of aspirational trips in mind, but I am waiting until I have enough miles before I actually purchase that plane ticket. That way, if there is a delay in future miles posting, I still have the miles on hand to write it off.

Internationally Known

Yes I am at zero as well.

Community Manager

Hi all! 

Thank you for your comments, we apologize for any inconvienence experienced and we are looking into things on the backend. Will post an update on this thread as soon as I have one! 

Thank you. 

Internationally Known

Thank you!

@BethanyM wrote:

Hi all! 

Thank you for your comments, we apologize for any inconvienence experienced and we are looking into things on the backend. Will post an update on this thread as soon as I have one! 

Thank you. 

Internationally Known

@Belfry: FYI, in case you were at the edge of your seat: Points posted to account! Travel Credit applied! Fears assuaged! Next Miles goal is on the horizon! ;)