cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Internationally Known

Re: Why did my card un-link and my miles go to zero?

Bumblebun, the concern about the cards not being linked is in one of the threads about this, it’s probably buried deep by now.  From what it sounds like the glitch is showing everyone’s cards are not linked mine included.  I can tell you for sure that my June miles transferred to my credit card account and for what I can tell are correct.  We all are just waiting for the issue to be fixed.

Community Manager

Re: Why did my card un-link and my miles go to zero?

Hi @bumblebun welcome back to the community! Thank you very much to everyone on this thread who has stepped in with feedback! 

To confirm, there is a display issue occuring on the website, but on the backend miles are tracking accurately and cards are still linked. As @gefe57 mentioned, monthly miles are still successfully transfering to accounts. 

I am going to merge your thread here with the larger discussion on this topic in hope that it helps any questions you may have. Thank you! 

Community Manager

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Hi @creedeva, We'd like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email BarclaycardTravel@BarclaycardUS.com with the phone number associated with your account. Thanks, ^SM

Nationally Recognized

My acocunt still shows zero miles. Could you help?

Internationally Known

I’m gonna make a good guess, all accounts are still showing zero.  Mine is.  They have been working on a fix.  The points are still tracking on the backend.  

Internationally Known

Welcome back, Travelie. Yes, all of our accounts are showing 0 miles but please don't let that worry you. The miles are tracking perfectly on the back end and they are posting to our credit card accounts just fine.

Internationally Known

mine is still at zero...

Donna Brady
Internationally Known

Yeah, I think everyone is at zero, it’s just a glitch.  As long as you are writing legit stories, and aren’t violating the terms, the miles should transfer to your account on or near Aug 1 for this month.  

The only thing I really pay attention to is the statistics under my profile. That seems to be functioning correctly.  

Internationally Known

Just an update on my case.  All is good.  Apparently, I did my last 20 stories for the month on the 30th which I did not realize would not post in June.  Mod Jennifer kindly reached out to me to let me know those 4500 or so points were recorded and should be added to July's totals.  

So the lesson: anything (stories or likes) posted on the last day of the month will not be on that month's totals, you will have to wait.  

Thanks Jennifer for the followup!!

Internationally Known

That's good to know! Thanks!

RJean