cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Hi Jeff! Yes, we're in Scotland now, been here a week and another week to go before we head to Russia. Scotland has been absolutely amazing and we've fallen in love with it. Can't believe it's been here all this time while we've traveled close but haven't been here. It won't be the last time for sure. Thanks for the well wishes, I've seen lots of travel story photo ops, and had some pretty amazing whisky.  I hope to get started writing soon, just living in the moment for now! Cheers!

Internationally Known

Ed, Sounds fantastic.  Enjoy!  We hope to have the opportunity to visit Scotland and Ireland again, but not via cruise.  That way we can really enjoy the experience more thoroughly.  

Internationally Known

I am looking forward to seeing pics and posts. Your trip sounds fantastic! Russia is on our list, I am anxious to hear all about it from you!

RJean
Community Manager

Hi all!

We are incredibly appreciative of your patience throughout the display issue fix, after a successful code push last night, 'total miles earned' metric is visible again at the user profile level. 

Thank you! 

Internationally Known

Bethany, thanks again for all you do! And thanks to the people working the issue on the back end! Great to be able to track again.

Internationally Known

That’s awesome.  Thank you Bethany and to your team for getting us back on track.

Internationally Known

Bethany, you guys rock! Thanks for working on the issues and for making this site enjoyable again!! Much appreciated 😎

Internationally Known

Thank you Bethany! You are the best!

RJean
Community Manager

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

Hi all! Thank you for your patience/understanding in the few days we experienced site image issues. I am going to merge this thread in with the miles display discussion, as fixes have now been implemented to both areas. 

Thanks again, look forward to seeing your travel stories to come. 

Internationally Known

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

Wonderful. Thanks again!

RJean