cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

I haven’t had this happen recently but I have had a few times where something happens and my story disappears. I always copy before publishing just to be sure. Pictures seem to be up, which they weren’t about an hour ago. So my guess is maybe when they are doing maintenance within the site something happens that accidentally deletes some stories published during that time. I know it can be annoying, but the glitches in this community are well worth the benefits!

Internationally Known

OUCH!  Check your profile page everyone.  I not only missing the two stories from this morning, I’m missing 346 stories and over 5,600 kudos over all.  But kudos leader boards still reflect the correct number of kudos.  What’s next?  😂

Internationally Known

And, almost 400 story details have gone AWOL as well.

Internationally Known

Whew!  I spoke too soon.  The count is back to normal.  Thank you moderators for your hard work.

Nationally Recognized

I think I'll take his advice and type up my posts and save as Word files before I post. It's only happened to two of my stories since I've been a member but trying to remember what I posted is tough.

Internationally Known

It has saved me a lot of frustration doing my stories that way.  Plus I can do them ahead of time and then post as I’m ready to post.  I usually do 5 a day (week days) and by the end of the month there is no problem getting 100 a month.  The problem I have now is I’m running out of subjects for stories.  

Nationally Recognized

I checked mine and though I’m not missing the most recent stories, I am missing quite a few older ones and my kudo and detail count is off as well

Internationally Known

Dallas92,  if you haven’t already, check back on your profile page in a bit.  Mine already corrected.

Nationally Recognized

I think it is fixed now, thanks!

Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

They're BACK! (At least right now). Noticed it on my phone this morning, and it looks good here too. Fingers crossed everything works a day or two.