cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

I got that, too! Although I think I deleted the last one so it's up in the air what my increase has been...

Internationally Known

Markr867,  I’m glad you mentioned the email I hadn’t noticed it.  Thank you.  I got the email also and I’m just gonna assume the total number of participation miles are correct, it looks good.  I just booked a tour to the Polynesian Cultural Center during our trip to O’ahu November 29 to December 6 (I booked it for my birthday).  I booked the tour so I could cover it with points, all paid off,  Yeah!!!  I have enough left to pay off our Asia cruise next February.  Yipeeee!!!  

Internationally Known

Hey Ed, if I’m remembering correctly you are on your trip right now.  If so I hope you’re having a great time.  Can’t wait to see (hopefully see) your pictures and read about your journey.

Nationally Recognized

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

@Echochaser21 I feel like my pictures from that road are disappointing! :'( I forgot to take a close up picture where the snow overtook the road, and didn't realize it until we were back to the car. So I'm stuck with the closest picture being a screenshot from a video. I think pictures still work in threads though, so here they are!IMG_4008.jpgMountain views from just above the parking areaIMG_4009.jpgView of the parking area, about half a mile from where the snow overtakes the roadIMG_4459.jpgScreenshot of the video that shows where the snow overtakes the road. I so wish I had taken a picture right up at it, though, sorry!

Nationally Recognized

Well something must be happening. I posted a story with pictures today and guessed that eventually they'd fix the images issue. Now the story has disappeared! Anyone else had this happen as well?

Internationally Known

I have had several stories disappear in the past few days soon after they were posted.  At first I thought it was something I was doing wrong and they weren’t being posted, but that is not the case.  Now, after I post a story, I check the home page to make sure it is there.  On two occasions in the past three days stories have disappeared soon after I have confirmed they were on the website.  It just happened again a few minutes ago.  I posted a story about a science museum in Lewiston NY.  I saw it on the home page, but it was gone several minutes later.  Does this sound familiar to anybody?

Internationally Known

Our friend gefe57 seems to (unfortunately) be the recipient of that issue a lot. I don't think we've ever found out why it happens, but it's definitely a known issue. I've had it happen once or twice.

Nationally Recognized

@markr867 wrote:

Our friend gefe57 seems to (unfortunately) be the recipient of that issue a lot. I don't think we've ever found out why it happens, but it's definitely a known issue. I've had it happen once or twice.

Yes, I've heard of his woes. Well, as of 12:55PM CST, I see images again but my story is still gone. Guess I'll have to re-write it.

Internationally Known

OK thanks.  Maybe I will cut and past my story on a word file after I post it.  This way if it disappears I can just post it again. 

Internationally Known

I’ve got pictures!  Yes!  But, I lost two stories.  Good thing I have the narrative still.  I certainly learned my lesson in the past as most know of my woes.  HaHaHa!  Good thing I only posted 3 stories so far this morning, yes, it’s still morning here in CA.