cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Internationally Known

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

The problem is, if you contact Barclays Customer Support directly, they never seem to even know this site exists lol

Internationally Known

Yeah, I think calling probably won't help, but you could certainly try. This is all part of this quirky glitchy site. I'm just rolling with it, but it kind of sucks not seeing anyone's photos. However, today I saw a photo!!! I clicked on a recent story from @Liketraveling  called Painting The Town and in the sidebar was a story with a photo! This person, who last posted in 2014, has all their photos and stories intact!! So if you are getting lonely for photos, check it out! hahaha

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

It would be nice if we once and a while had a glitch that worked in our favor.  Lol.  Like if the kudos jail function broke for a few days and we could kudo ALL WE WANTED.  

Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

I also agree it is frustrating, particularly as you are trying to figure out how much your CC bill will be comped by a statement credit, but it seems the only want to really keep track is through a spreadsheet for now. Al I can say is that I joined last year and there was a similar problem, and eventually the problem was fixed and it seems that most if not all people wound up with the right number of points.

Internationally Known

Ha, that's funny...well discovered @trips4me! Probably the only pictures on the entire site!

And I agree with bumblebun, a glitch in our favor would be nice once in a while...how about we could write as many stories as we want for a month??? I am all in... !! Or how about a freebie, like extra 10,000 points for all who gave at least 1,000 kudos in August? Hope moderators read this stuff :-))

Nationally Recognized

Re: What happened to all the pictures? Re: Updates from Convo with Reps over the phone

Hello fellow travelers,

Just wanna give you all an update on the situation after my phone call to Barclays at around 9:00 AM PST.

1. I requested customer service rep. to transfer to IT/Techincal Dep. regarding the issue on the website

2. I spoke to someone named "Rain" from members website assistance and was told the following: "I have followed up with the IT Dep. and an email will be sent to members when the site is up and running again. The IT Dep. is aware of the situation and is fixing it. There had also been other members who called in with the some inquiries".

3. I asked why there is not an official post/announcement acknowledging the situation and and a timeline. The answer is we don't really know why.

Have a good day folks :)

Internationally Known

I just received another Barclays Travel Community newsletter in my mailbox this morning. It was titled "How to be a more spontaneous traveler…".

It also contained an update to my miles in the blue box on the left. Since the last newsletter was sent on 29 July, in theory, the difference between the two totals should be what you've earned in the last bit of July and in August so far. Who knows if that is true, but just wanted to let people know in case it went to their spam folder.

Internationally Known

I received that email as well. I'm hoping that this might be a good sign  that the travel community and the arrival plus are not going away in the immediate future, as has been rumored.

Internationally Known

I should mention that my miles are accurate. Thank you moderators and IT crew!

@markr867 wrote:

I just received another Barclays Travel Community newsletter in my mailbox this morning. It was titled "How to be a more spontaneous traveler…".

It also contained an update to my miles in the blue box on the left. Since the last newsletter was sent on 29 July, in theory, the difference between the two totals should be what you've earned in the last bit of July and in August so far. Who knows if that is true, but just wanted to let people know in case it went to their spam folder.

Nationally Recognized

@Liketraveling wrote:

Ha, that's funny...well discovered @trips4me! Probably the only pictures on the entire site!

And I agree with bumblebun, a glitch in our favor would be nice once in a while...how about we could write as many stories as we want for a month??? I am all in... !! Or how about a freebie, like extra 10,000 points for all who gave at least 1,000 kudos in August? Hope moderators read this stuff :-))

Wishful thinking. As someone who likes reading these stories to get excited about new places to check out, I also like posting stories for others to get excited about. A 1/2 functional site doesn't make it so exciting though. =\