cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Stately Explorer

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

I only started using this site last month, and man does it seem buggy! The mile counter's been broken since I started, and now this. Bleh.

Nationally Recognized

Cannot see any pix, it's broken i think..

Stately Explorer

Mine too :/

Nationally Recognized

@Kelmishka wrote:

I only started using this site last month, and man does it seem buggy! The mile counter's been broken since I started, and now this. Bleh.

Have faith, it'll get fixed. Been on the site a couple years and this is a first. The broken miles counter has been that way since June but a fix was supposed to be issued. Still waiting patiently for it to happen. Back end stuff, we've been told, is still working fine.

Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

My miles still show zero. Can this be fixed? I understand it is kept the back end, but when we expect this to be fixed? 

Internationally Known

Just chiming in to say it's happening for me, too.

I had a bunch of stories open to kudo once I was out of "kudos jail" and I went ahead and kudoed them even though I couldn't see the pictures - I kept the tabs open so that hopefully this particular glitch/bug will be fixed soon and I can see what goes with the story that's got me so curious!! (One of them involves a scenic drive from amazing photographer @megapixeltravel, and another is @dallasp92's "Exploring to the End of the Road... Literally" and I want to see the end of that road!)

Stately Explorer

Oh, I'm sure it will! Just a little disappointing.

Internationally Known

No pictures! how bizarre!

My profile pict is missing too. I made it a generic rabibit avatar for now. :) I guess I'll sign off until tomorrow and hope the pictures will be back.

Internationally Known

Whew!  Thought it was just me...pictures still gone.  Posted two stories but not confident my travel details match the correct photos so guess it’s time to take a writing break 😎

Nationally Recognized

Hi all!

Did anyone here contact Barclays directly regarding the issue of blank pictures? Because if not then I think one of us should contact tech supports or something and not assume that they're working on it. I don't even know if Barclays even realized there's a problem.

I was hoping to see an official announcement from the site moderator or management regarding the issue, and potentially offering a timeline as to when this will be fixed.