cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Received my points as well and all looks good. Thanks to Barclays for keeping the inner workings of the site going even if there are a few small bugs here and there! 

Internationally Known

@markr867 wrote:

Received my points as well and all looks good. Thanks to Barclays for keeping the inner workings of the site going even if there are a few small bugs here and there! 

@markr867 wrote:

I second this! My July miles posted sometime around noon Central time today.

Nationally Recognized

Everything is still zero for me, including my card still not being linked (or appearing not to be linked).  Did everyone else get their miles back?

Nationally Recognized

My points posted to my Barclaycard account last week for the month of July, and it appeared to be accurate.  However, on my profile page, it still reads zero.

Internationally Known

@bumblebun wrote:

Everything is still zero for me, including my card still not being linked (or appearing not to be linked).  Did everyone else get their miles back?

Yes, my miles posted correctly to my credit card account. They still don't show up on my profile however.

Nationally Recognized

Oh, gotcha.  Thanks.

Nationally Recognized

@bumblebun wrote:

I did. My profile counter is still 0 but miles seemed to have transferred over correctly.

Internationally Known

What happened to all the pictures?

Is it just me or did all pictures from posted stories disappear? Moderators: please help!

Internationally Known

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

It’s not just you.  Yet another glitch in the system.  I closed down the site and reopened it and still no pictures.  I’m sure they’ll get it fixed.  It makes it difficult to submit stories or kudo stories when you can’t see the pictures.  Maybe it’s a good day to take a break.

Internationally Known

Re: What happened to all the pictures?

Same here! 

RJean