Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Nationally Recognized

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Thanks for passing along the info.

Internationally Known

Still no fix, but I did get an e-mail this morning from the Travel Community with the subject "Summer is going quick. Time to take a trip!" and my lifetime miles were displayed in a box in the e-mail! At this point, no way to tell if it is accurate (although it seems to be), but at least it is some form of an update. 

Internationally Known

I received the same email and like you, I’m just trusting the lifetime miles are correct.  

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Thanks for pointing that out, I hastily discarded the email without looking at it. But I retrieved it and it seems to be correct. Now to get back out on the road and get some story material. 2 weeks to go then off to Scotland and Russia, mostly thanks to Barclay!

Internationally Known

Looking forward to reading your stories and seeing the pictures.  Don’t ya just love Points and Miles.  

Internationally Known

I am definitely looking forward to reading about Scotland and Russia. I am hoping to get to Scotland in a couple years. Russia has always intrigued me a bit as has eastern Europe in general. I really admire those people for what they have gone through in the last 80 to 100+ years.

Nationally Recognized

@BelfryBat wrote:

I am definitely looking forward to reading about Scotland and Russia. I am hoping to get to Scotland in a couple years. Russia has always intrigued me a bit as has eastern Europe in general. I really admire those people for what they have gone through in the last 80 to 100+ years.

I can give you some tips on Budapest, Krakow and Prague if you've not been to any of those places yet.

Internationally Known

That would be awesome!

Nationally Recognized

@BelfryBat wrote:

That would be awesome!

I looked but there doesn't seem to be a way to DM you here. Is there?

Internationally Known

Survey says, my points posted to my credit card account and they are close to what I figured (I figured 40 more points but that’s close enough).