cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Nationally Recognized

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

It's been a little while since I last logged on, but just noticed my community miles are all gone as well and showing "0"... and now just seeing this thread... how long did it take for some of you all to see the issue resolved?

Internationally Known

Travelite82, it’s still not resolved but the points are tracking in the backend.  The moderators are working on a solution.  If you write stories you will get your points but the total points count will remain zero.

Nationally Recognized

Why did my card un-link and my miles go to zero?

I haven’t been here in several months, and now my community miles show as zero and it asks if I have a mastercard and want to link it. What the heck?  Did something happen this winter/spring and everyone got un-linked?  If I re-link is it going to mess things up?  Have I received any kudos I never got credit for in the interim?  This is pretty frustrating. My stories are all still here, at least. 

Internationally Known

Re: Why did my card un-link and my miles go to zero?

Welcome back! There is a thread right below this one on this subject. The miles have been tracking correctly, but there is an issue with the points displaying on our profiles. Points have been transferring to our cards, so if you’ve received any kudos, you should have received credit. You don’t need to re-link your card.

Internationally Known

You are in good company. Surely all will be back on track soon. 

RJean
Nationally Recognized

Good to know and thanks for the response! I've got a good chunk of stories to catch up on...

Internationally Known

You’re welcome and looking forward to your stories.

Internationally Known

Great, can't to read some good stories from you!

RJean
Highlighted
Nationally Recognized

I did see that other thread right after I posted, but on a quick cruise theough I didn’t see anything about people’s cards being un-linked (thought it was just miles at zero).  Do everyone’s accounts look like they haven’t linked their cards, also?  That was the most worrisome part to me. 

Internationally Known

Yes, my account appears to be unlinked, but in fact the moderators have assured us that all is well and they are indeed linked. 

RJean