cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Internationally Known

Re: Zero Community Miles on Profile Page

Mine also posted and seemed to include bonus points for leveling up.

Internationally Known

Just curious if anyone else is seeing this on their accounts. It looks like I did receive my points for June but it seems really low, as in, less than 16,000 for 100 stories with likes. I may be wrong, and maybe when I get my statement I can pull up the exact number to be sure. 

Internationally Known

Mine seemed correct but I can’t get my credit card statement until the 5th to be sure.  

Internationally Known

Mine was within 100 points ($1) or so of what I was expecting, so it seemed to be correct for me.

Nationally Recognized

@creedeva wrote:

Just curious if anyone else is seeing this on their accounts. It looks like I did receive my points for June but it seems really low, as in, less than 16,000 for 100 stories with likes. I may be wrong, and maybe when I get my statement I can pull up the exact number to be sure. 

Mine seems about right.

Highlighted
Internationally Known

Yeah I have "received 16,207 since last statement" including a little spending.  I did not put much on the card this month (as I lost my wallet traveling and the replacement card is at home while I am in Bulgaria and haven't picked it up again yet) so most of that is from stories.  But I generally have 5-10 or more likes on most stories, a few dip below, especially while I am traveling and do not get much time to review other people's posts.  But, on the leaderboard, as of today, I have 542 likes in the last 30 days so even with no spending, I should have 20,420 points, right?

Nationally Recognized

@creedeva wrote:

Yeah I have "received 16,207 since last statement" including a little spending.  I did not put much on the card this month (as I lost my wallet traveling and the replacement card is at home while I am in Bulgaria and haven't picked it up again yet) so most of that is from stories.  But I generally have 5-10 or more likes on most stories, a few dip below, especially while I am traveling and do not get much time to review other people's posts.  But, on the leaderboard, as of today, I have 542 likes in the last 30 days so even with no spending, I should have 20,420 points, right?

Somewhere around 21627 if my math is right.

Internationally Known

If you wrote 100 stories, then yes, I think your math is correct. 15,000 for the stories and 5,420 for the kudos. But obviously, I'm not a mod so I can't comment on anything on the back end. 

Internationally Known

Mine was within 150 points of what I was expecting.   Credeeva, It might have something to do with when your 30 day period ends and starts. It's not always from the beginning of the month to the end. I don't know how to explain it very well, maybe someone else can.  

Internationally Known

Thanks, I have faith they will show up somewhere, they always do, somehow.  This site is amazing and a great opportunity for all of us, plus the admin seems really on top of it, (some problems, but they always get fixed). 

I was definitely suprised by the missing 4-5k or so.  I was hoping to erase a few things yesterday, but looks like they will be waiting til next month.  If a mod has the chance to look at my account and reach out that would be great.  Otherwise, I will keep on typing and hope next month is a little higher.